Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Boots?? What Boots??




Who said ANYTHING about Boots??


We are happy to be joining Sugar and Dachsund Nola for the Black and White Sunday Blog Hop!
















14 comments:

  1. black booties are a must have that fall... you are a trend setter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so precious with those muddy feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots! What's going on
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL...those are 4 muddy feetsies!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Mud boots are so cute on your little white paws!!


    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now thats a great way to spend a Sunday, muddy paws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a fashion we could really like!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim--Life at Golden PinesAugust 9, 2015 at 7:49 PM

    I'd say they're more like "duck shoes!" But they look cute on you, whatever you call them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL!!!! OMD, that is FABulous!!!! I wish you could see my muddy paws that well!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those kind of boots too when I go outside!!

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, That's the one thing about a white dog. they just can't hide when they've been romping in the mud

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!