Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BlogPaws WW: Chloe and Her Tree





15 comments:

  1. The tree is nice, but I love the festive bed cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree and your fabulous dog bet is the best place to take a nap after the christmas menu :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne what an adorable photo! Love the tree....it's so precious!

    Have a great day, my friend!
    X to you and the girlz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo! Love it!

    P.S - so sorry to hear about your finger!! OUCH!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! Haley's giving me "the look" which means, "Why don't I have my own tree?" Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your own tree, I'm impressed! Love your holiday bed too! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't tell Gibbs you have your own tree Chloe, he'll be wanting one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a very nice tree, Chloe, but we think we really LOVE your bed - how very festive and beautiful!!!

    Tell your Mom no worries about comments - best to let her finger heal - ouchie:(

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tree, Chloe!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're tree is so pretty but that Christmas bed has the boys howling in jealousy! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, what an adorable photo! I love your little tree, Chloe! Enjoy it.
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!