Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Chloe!!





We are joining Sugar and Dachshund Nola for BW Sunday!

Wishing my Chloe Girl a very Happy Birthday #12!!

I simply cannot believe she is TWELVE!! 

Where did the time go?????

20 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to your Bichon ChloƩ,

    Happy Sunday,here snow annonced, Cerise my golden,love
    it,greeting from Belgium .

    http://retriever-kat-scrap-louisettesblogs.blogspot.com

    http://louisette.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Chloe! You are an even dozen years old now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear Chloe! Have a wonderful day with a lot of treats and hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHOLE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY MY ADORABLE LITTLE WHITE FLUFFY FRIEND.
    PURPLE IS A ROYAL COLOR AND PURRFECTLY SUITED FOR YOU.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
    PS NO sun here today and it was snowing for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Chloe! I hope that you will be pampered all day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Chloe! We hope you have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 12th Birthday, Chloe! We hope you are having a fabulous day☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Chloe! And Many more to come! I'm loving this sexy photo of you, BOL!
    Love & biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hard to believe she can be 12 - she is so youthful looking and so very beautiful! Happy Birthday, Chloe!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Chloe! Wow..you and I are almost exactly the same age. I'll be 12 on the 27th!


    :)


    PEEs...Got Cake?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD!! GURL, Happy Happy Happy Burthday!!!! I can't believes you're 12!!! You don't look a day over three!! I hopes you have the bestest most FABulous Burthday evers! And I hopes you get lots of cakes and IScream and pressies!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. (¸¸.♥➷♥•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸. ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.♥➷•*¨)Happy, Happy Birthday Chloe! We hope this milestone birthday was filled with lots of treats, mischief and fun that you're never too old for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Chloe!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ♫ Happy Birfday Chloe ♫ We hope that you had a Super Celebration of your Special Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy!!!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!