Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

BW Sunday: Featuring Abraham!






Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

12 comments:

  1. Abraham is adorable and looks a lot like Arty when we let his hair grow out!! Is he a Shih Tzu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Abraham is a cutie pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo, I luffs it!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool picture that is. I like that effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am always looking for exciting ways to change up my pics a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I am definitely a fan of this new app!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Molly and Mackie! We really love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't he just THE cutest?? Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Abraham is a Shih Tzu! He is just the most adorable little furrball! I wanted to take him hone!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!