Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Keuka Lake Thanksgiving!



And now we are off to the races with ten zillion things to do before Christmas!!  Usually I am already done with my shopping.  After a few last things, I should be done within a week or so.


Hope that you all enjoyed your holiday celebration and I apologize that I didn't get around to visit everyone, but wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday!   We celebrated Thanksgiving in our usual tradition...we made reservations!!  This time, we tried a new place...the Top of the Lake on Keuka Lake.  The views were gorgeous and the food just delicious!!  It would have been just a touch better had the weather cooperated...but at least it wasn't snowing!  It was just a bit chilly and dreary.

Here are a few snaps of our day...














And now the race for the Christmas holidays is ON!!!

Ready....Set....GO!!

4 comments:

  1. You have us drooling! What a beautiful spot to celebrate your Thanksgiving, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks delicious. I keep threatening my daughter that we're going to go out for Thanksgiving dinner. Looks like a really nice place

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great way to celebrate. The only down side is not having a ton of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful there! Mom said she gained 3 pounds just looking at that food!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!