WOW...what a faaaaaaabulously festive Christmas tree, Jeanne! Nice job to both you and your daughter.
I know, isn't the time just flying by? And when you're in retail, it goes by even faster.
I put up a cute little Christmas tree in my apartment on Thanksgiving day. I love to light it at night while listening to music or watching Christmas movies; sipping some red wine!
Oh, that is one pawsome tree!!!! I just loves the pinks! Ma totally agrees abouts not enough hours in the day...and she seems to be on slow-mo these days, which makes things even worse!!! Kisses, Ruby ♥
That's a beautifully decorated tree!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous tree!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning and Misty
WOW...what a faaaaaaabulously festive Christmas tree, Jeanne! Nice job to both you and your daughter.
ReplyDeleteI know, isn't the time just flying by? And when you're in retail, it goes by even faster.
I put up a cute little Christmas tree in my apartment on Thanksgiving day. I love to light it at night while listening to music or watching Christmas movies; sipping some red wine!
Have a super rest of your week, my friend!
X to you and the girlz
Oh, that is one pawsome tree!!!! I just loves the pinks! Ma totally agrees abouts not enough hours in the day...and she seems to be on slow-mo these days, which makes things even worse!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Ruby ♥
Beautiful Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteit's an artpiece... and I agree with you... the days need more hours...
ReplyDeleteSo purrrty
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
What a pretty tree. At the rate I'm going I might have the decorations dragged out by New Years...lol
ReplyDelete