Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Oh yeah, here goes another TIME SUCK!
The link, the link, I can't find the link! Please.
Neato! We'll never see you now though. :(
Oh man, I'd love to have one of those machines. The designs are awesome!
Cute ideas - loved the Mickey Mouse wallet idea - so cute!Hope you are having a good week, Jeanne - see you - Kellan
I have always wanted to make my own cards...the creative side of me. These are so great! One of these days, I will visit the new Michael's and actually look around a bit!
NICE stuff over there. I always want to try different designs and styles and supplies but just tend to try and use what I have already. There's a link on my sidebar you might like too, it's call 'Caardvarks'.Check them out. Happy crafting!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Oh yeah, here goes another TIME SUCK!
ReplyDeleteThe link, the link, I can't find the link! Please.
ReplyDeleteNeato! We'll never see you now though. :(
ReplyDeleteOh man, I'd love to have one of those machines. The designs are awesome!
ReplyDeleteCute ideas - loved the Mickey Mouse wallet idea - so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good week, Jeanne - see you - Kellan
I have always wanted to make my own cards...the creative side of me. These are so great! One of these days, I will visit the new Michael's and actually look around a bit!
ReplyDeleteNICE stuff over there. I always want to try different designs and styles and supplies but just tend to try and use what I have already.
ReplyDeleteThere's a link on my sidebar you might like too, it's call 'Caardvarks'.
Check them out.
Happy crafting!