Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday Halloween Version

 
Posted by Picasa

You can see the other participants here...

13 comments:

  1. awwww i can see that wondering look in her face. :) so cute cute.

    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL!!!!... did you see the adorable costumes at PETCO this year?? .... I had to walk away three times, so tempted to outfit my crew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a French Maid outfit?! That is freakin' hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very diva cute! How adorable! She doesn't do windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam says - that's just wrong!

    No wonder the little one looks so pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look far too cute to be scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She doesn't look very happy at all. :( Poor thing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that face does show embarrassment. I swear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I am with you... we were PIGS last year and she wore a big bad wolf thing on her head...gross...
    We even did a slide show on the blog to show her how much humiliation we endured in the last 4 yrs..... but I can feel it coming... this year is going to be a doozie. At least you look cute. She picks horrible caca for us to wear!!! Can we report them to somebody or something????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh la la mon cherie... Je t'aime...
    JD


    -he is such a pig.... I apologize for him

    ReplyDelete
  11. She truly *does* look like she i expressing what you said in the caption!!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!