Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Hamster Hunting!


I was in a panic earlier trying to locate the ZHU ZHU for a special someone for Christmas!

Amazing how hard they are to find!!

But....

I GOT one!!!

On Craig's List!

YAY!!

5 comments:

  1. I remember the great cabbage patch kid hunt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something new for me - what a ZHU ZHU? I will have to look into it. For kids, adults, both??? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on FOX News yesterday morning!! They said it would be hard to find! Glad you found one!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading about the Zhu Zhu shortage. Good for you in finding one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I had not seen these before. Of course, Scotties don't "play" with toys, they "destroy" them!!!
    Glad you were able to locate one!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!