Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Wonder I Love This Magazine!!

Real Simple is one of my most favorite magazines as most of you know...but this is freakin' AMAZING....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....Cooking in the dishwasher??? Now there's a new twist! And my kids think I'm a little on the edge because I use the microwave for everything!!
Surprising Uses for Your Dishwasher

And the tip about microwaving sponges really does work! I've been doing it for about a year now....no more problems with the sponge!!

6 comments:

  1. 34...OMG yrs ago... as a newlywed, I poached salmon in the dishwasher. It came out delicious. We lived in a tiny studio apt. and the oven was full and I had read about cooking in the dishwasher, so... desperation gave me courage. Have not done it since. You just took me back 34 yrs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try that one just to freak out my husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass on cooking in the dishwasher. But thanks for sharing! Real Simple is a great magazine. I liked Silvieo4's story - how about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I set my sponge on fire once putting it in the microwave.

    I still do it, but very carefully, and I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've microwaved my sponges plenty of times in there... I thought I was the only one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously?? I have been a magazine shelf reader of this magazine for a couple of years. This year I finally broke and purchased my own subscription. Its the one magazine that I refuse to toss until I've read each issue cover to cover...even if it is three months old.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!