Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

After Christmas Recuperation Time




Need to do a bit of recuperation time....sleep is in the forecast!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Sweet family and we could all do with a rest!!hahaaa!!
    Enjoy!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the look of your photos, I would say ALL had a downright enjoyable time! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the lazy week between Christmas and New Years. I refuse to take anything seriously during this week.

    Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas... I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're doing the same ~ well sort of, Chloe is at least.
    Is that a puzzle picture of your fluffs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    Aren't you glad it's only once a year?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great time with family I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun time! I'm hoping for a nap on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems sleep is necessary after the holidays. I am still trying to catch up. Cool puzzle picture of the young 'uns.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!