Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
a Lotus? I better google that. I guess its a phone... but what do I know?
LOL - I feel the same way when I get new gadgets, and this Christmas was full of them. Enjoy!!
I completely understand... I can get very absorbed by my tekkie toys....
I'm a Lotus user too. I have a black one, as does my daughter - we love them.It has great reception and makes Twittering a breeze.
I love technology....BUT it comes with a price!!!! Gotta learn what all the buttons and bells ARE!!! hehehe Does that stop us from wanting more??? NO WAY!!!!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
a Lotus? I better google that. I guess its a phone... but what do I know?
ReplyDeleteLOL - I feel the same way when I get new gadgets, and this Christmas was full of them. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand...
ReplyDeleteI can get very absorbed by my
tekkie toys....
I'm a Lotus user too. I have a black one, as does my daughter - we love them.
ReplyDeleteIt has great reception and makes Twittering a breeze.
I'm a Lotus user too. I have a black one, as does my daughter - we love them.
ReplyDeleteIt has great reception and makes Twittering a breeze.
I love technology....BUT it comes with a price!!!! Gotta learn what all the buttons and bells ARE!!! hehehe Does that stop us from wanting more??? NO WAY!!!!
ReplyDelete