Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day Trippin' ~ Canandaigua Lake

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by over at my place - hope you have a lovely weekend!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, it felt like a mini vacation. I needed it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at the very end -- an ad for chiropractic services popped up on the bottom -- about back pain.

    I laughed because I'm sitting here moaning -- and watching your lovely photos. Back hurts. Pictures are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne, I can identify sooo many of those places. You were practically at my HOUSE!!!

    Ah, the cememtery at Bopple Hill and Route 21. I spent some time there just a few days ago, looking for the grave of my dear neighbor who passed away a little more than a year ago. I did indeed find her grave.

    Well, glad you had some fun in our neck of the woods!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!