Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Posted by Picasa
You can find other participants here!

12 comments:

  1. Subway is one of my favorite sandwich stall! :) Happy WW!


    http://www.abc1on1.com/2010/09/wordless-wednesday-toothache.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE it!!! Nothing can stand between a man and his tractor!!!! Well, perhaps his stomach and the gas station!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get lunch from Subway?
    There's yummy meat there :)

    Love, Bella & Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful enlarged!!
    I love the tractor parking at Subway
    and the sky in the last shot is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific shot! Hi to all you gorgeous girlz too!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. And yum Subway! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad person likes those kind of tractors.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun shots..
    I would have been drawn to that
    tractor....

    ReplyDelete
  9. He must of been mighty hungry:)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!