Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

EEEEEEKKKKKKK!

cotta

We are seeing WAY too many of these things around here!!! Chloe wasn't fast enough to see this one before it disappeared...under my shoe!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend girlz!

    XOXO LOLA & Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate spiders!!! They always end up on the bottom of my shoe to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucky! Mommy doesn't like seeing those...especially in the house! BOL :)
    Wags,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeewwww. Not a fan of spiders & we've been seeing lots of them too! Must be the season for spiders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHH!!! that is a scary spider! i hope you don't see any more!!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEKKK is right...Gracie is my exterminator :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gross!!!
    Again I looked at this before going to bed, now I am going to be feeling creepy, crawling things all night:)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!