Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Simply Crepes and the Obligatory Bichon Fix!!








Posted by Picasa
We were still celebrating my birthday as we had a free birthday entree at Simply Crepes in Canandaigua!

I adore Simply Crepes and have never, ever had a bad meal there! There entrees are AWESOME!

The desserts are more than awesome!!

Try it.

I just know you will love it!!

I had the Thai Beef Entree and Ben had the Southwestern.

He had the Strawberry Creme Dessert and I had the Nutella Banana.

Absolutely

Delicious

in every single way!!

And for those of you who are here for your bichon fix...

The Girlz are SOOOO in need of a groom..

Which they are getting on Wednesday!!

10 comments:

  1. The girls look great!!! Thanks for the picture!!

    I love crepes, but the ones I make look nothing like those!!! YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crepes may be ok, but the girls are delish... Send me Lady Bug.

    JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These just look absolutely awesomely delicious. I wish we had something like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! What a cute place! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! They looked YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all your wonderful comments. they mean the world to me!

    i love your dogs but alas, i'm waiting till my kids are gone to take on another responsibility. but i'd want a small dog and bichons are adorable!

    i need to interact more with other bloggers. i'm a loner in life and in blogging! i want more friends, in life and in blogging! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I love crepes. I haven't made them for ages though, I should. I think you've inspired me (once I kick this miserable cold that is, right now it's just cereal and tea for me).

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummo!!!!
    The girls look good as always :) Naughty Lulu was running around chasing ducks today and got very muddy... after a bath, now she's bright white again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look very yummy! I would try one, never had one before. As always the girls are beautiful! And they always look happy! :) Happy late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!