Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
And again Mom has the opportunity to paw that she just doesn't get Lady GAGa -Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
i know...i just saw it too...kary and teddy
Ahhhh.....I tink I is...speechless and barkless here. OMD!
You know, some of what she does... is just really strange. Period.
We saw that on the news - how ridiculous!Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Ok, let me ask you, what do you think? Is she a she, or is she a he?
w0w!!! Did she REALLY arrived in a form of an EGG??Happy Valentine's Day :)Autumn and Jasmine
Well she is in the rightbiz... entertainment ..
this was an awesome entrance beautifully done
I wish she'd be Ga Ga Gone
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
And again Mom has the opportunity to paw that she just doesn't get Lady GAGa -
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
i know...i just saw it too...
ReplyDeletekary and teddy
Ahhhh.....I tink I is...speechless and barkless here. OMD!
ReplyDeleteYou know, some of what she does... is just really strange. Period.
ReplyDeleteWe saw that on the news - how ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Ok, let me ask you, what do you think? Is she a she, or is she a he?
ReplyDeletew0w!!! Did she REALLY arrived in a form of an EGG??
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day :)
Autumn and Jasmine
Well she is in the right
ReplyDeletebiz... entertainment ..
this was an awesome entrance beautifully done
ReplyDeleteI wish she'd be Ga Ga Gone
ReplyDelete