Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Views From My Window!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Brrrh!! Looks cold!

    XOXO Lola & Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is pretty out there. Like the new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't even have to leave home
    to capture such wonderful sights.
    I have to drive to St.Augustine
    today... maybe better luck there.

    Enjoy the weekend..
    Stay warm !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta admit it does look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful view! We still have snow, not as pretty as yours, but with temps coming in the 50s and 60s this week, it will soon all be gone.

    Happy Weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still kinda white out dere, but at least I sees da sun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our snow is gone and it is nice and sunny out there, I am checking how much longer until momma opens the pool.... stay in, stay warn, snuggle up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great views! Although a bit cold. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. with THA
    T view I'm doing everything wrong ! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks Pretty AND cold!!Hahaha
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait until the view shows daffodils and green grass:):):)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!