Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
The Momster used to do a lot more Valentine decorating when she was not taking care of the grandbipeds. Now she is willing to settle for a good box of chocolates:)Very pretty.
Dats a lot of reds and pinks dere! I plans a "do nothin" weekend but da grand bipeds will be's here, so dere goes my snoozin' time.
Great decorations!We celebrate Valentines Day, more with the kids, but hubby and I do get each other something small:)
no. I'm the world's worst decorator.In the past I often made WR a favorite cheesecake. Maybe I just revive that
We're not big Valentine partiers...Since its on Monday, It's work and home for us...Enjoy!hughugs
No plans here yet! But I bet I will come up with something! Love all your Valentine stuff!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
The Momster used to do a lot more Valentine decorating when she was not taking care of the grandbipeds. Now she is willing to settle for a good box of chocolates:)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
Dats a lot of reds and pinks dere! I plans a "do nothin" weekend but da grand bipeds will be's here, so dere goes my snoozin' time.
ReplyDeleteGreat decorations!
ReplyDeleteWe celebrate Valentines Day, more with the kids, but hubby and I do get each other something small:)
no.
ReplyDeleteI'm the world's worst decorator.
In the past I often made WR a favorite cheesecake. Maybe I just revive that
We're not big Valentine partiers...Since its on Monday, It's work and home for us...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
hughugs
No plans here yet! But I bet I will come up with something! Love all your Valentine stuff!
ReplyDelete