Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bring on the Brights!!

I did a real quick sweep through Target today and fell in love with some of the super cute totes for spring!

I love totes.....preferably SUPER SIZED toted!!!  No small bags for me...no way!

I have to carry around WAY too many things....

Never know when you might need something!!!

Here's an idea of a couple that I really like...I'm also shopping on Etsy and ArtFire!!

Check them Out!!!

Buy Handmade!!!  Support your LOCAL economy!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the totes..
    I collect them while on vacation..
    and I would be lost without my canvas
    messenger bag that I use for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are PERFECT for the summer! LOVE the vibrant colors! (makes it easier for DH to spot you in a crowd, doncha know!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there really ever such a thing as a quick sweep through Target?

    Love that last bag -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Are cute Jeanne!
    Love the colors!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these totes!
    Love them all!
    TOTES are so FUN!
    I am honestly thinking about creating an Etsy shoppe with totes!
    Gotta learn to SEW first!
    yeah!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purty! I like the pink and green ...

    Totes rock. They are great year 'round - leather ones in the fall and winter, canvas and straw in spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more colors, the better. Goes with more things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute. :) I can't resist a new tote. :0) I am love with the toes barnes and noble often has - they seem to be the perfect size and are stiff so easy in and out while sitting. Anyway, I love totes!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!