Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Work in Progress!!


We have been working on this house for what seems like forever!! One small step at a time!

This is the Master Bathroom during renovation...part of it anyway!

I promised a few pictures...

So here you go!!

I'll be so happy when it is done!!

Don't you just love it when you finally finish a project??
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a very lengthy
    process.. I'm not that patient..
    but lucky for me that Bob always
    does the manual work and I get to
    be the 'go-fer '

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all you girlz get some time to relax over the weekend!

    XOXO Lola & Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue! What beautiful colors! You are very creative!
    It looks so fresh and clean:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tile work, of course blue is a favorite color here:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOhh.. dat is going to be very purrty when it's finished. I luvs da color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be Gorgeous!!!!
    Happy weekend!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jeanne, this is just absolutely fantastic!!! I love the blus tiles and the cabinets and the lights and, and, and!!!! This is sooooo much work! You guys are doing a great job. Our Ben's room was such a little project and it dragged out so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it ate my comment! Ok, short version, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!