Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Flowers Just BRIGHTEN My Day!!


Having been away for several days, we took a walk around the yard to check out the latest blooms!


We were in for quite a treat!! I just LOVE these flowers!!! The yard was all LIT UP with these BRIGHT blooms!!!

Of course, the girlz totally enjoyed walking along with us!!



Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I wish someone would mow the grass for me and then I might enjoy
    being outside...well maybe not..
    too HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers I am looking forward to your garden pictures this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful yard Girl!
    Your flower photos are Gorgeous!!! And so are "the Girls"!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This IS such a pretty time of the year. Your flowers are beautiful.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely blooms!

    Hope you girlz have a lovely weekend too!

    XOXO Lola:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers !
    Enjoy your week-end.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!