Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
That is one very cute ball of fluff there:)Is that a giant gumball? How is one supposed to eat that?Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Chloe are you sleeping?I so want to know what that pretty ball is! Is it edible?
what a cute little doggie....
Is that gum?
Cool shots Girl!Happy Wednesday!hughugs
Hahaha! The pretty ball is a SUPERSIZED Jaw Breaker!
Sleepy puppy.How would you get that thing into a mouth? :-)
Brenda ~ I think one would need a very large mouth!!
OMD, look at that JAWBREAKER! AWESOME!!
Not sure I could get that jawbreaker in my mouth.. it looks huge...
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
That is one very cute ball of fluff there:)
ReplyDeleteIs that a giant gumball? How is one supposed to eat that?
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Chloe are you sleeping?
ReplyDeleteI so want to know what that pretty ball is! Is it edible?
what a cute little doggie....
ReplyDeleteIs that gum?
ReplyDeleteCool shots Girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
hughugs
Hahaha! The pretty ball is a SUPERSIZED Jaw Breaker!
ReplyDeleteSleepy puppy.
ReplyDeleteHow would you get that thing into a mouth? :-)
Brenda ~ I think one would need a very large mouth!!
ReplyDeleteOMD, look at that JAWBREAKER! AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteNot sure I could get that jawbreaker in my mouth.. it looks huge...
ReplyDelete