Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Charlie Came for a Visit!!

Isn't he cute?? He is my other Grand-Dog!!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

  1. He's very cute!...and I just love that lake view :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie, we DO think you are very cute - and we bet you all have lots of fun together.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there Charlie!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...what a CUTIE!

    Charlie has the most ADORABLE face!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little face!!! What kind of dog is Charlie! He's adorable!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cute! Love that last picture :)
    Wags,
    Maddy and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute. I always wanted a doggie with cute markings and coloring like him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet you guys had a blast playing together!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Does Charlie want a girl friend. Willa thinks he is sooo handsome.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's Precious!
    I see you're posting from your IPad! Using Blogpress....
    I found one called BloggerPlus...I Love it!
    Have a great week!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great visit!


    Swing on by for a visit some time!
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!