Yes, we are home. We do NOT have my Jeep. It has been towed to the Jeep Dealer about 150 miles from here. HOPEFULLY it will be fixed before next weekend...I've
rented a car for then...to go and pick it up. In the meantime, we are looking at the
2012 Ford Fiesta...or the
Focus...not sure yet.
I do believe the girlz will be happy with the smaller vehicle...they loved the
Fiesta when we
rented it before!
That's all I got for my Manic Monday....that's how I feel today!
Oh I just love the colors of those cars! Im glad to hear that the jeep has been taken to a repair place, cars..sigh such a pain but so needed :)
ReplyDeleteI want a new car but I dont want the payment :)
Happy Monday!
fiesta and focus are both great compact cars :) i would like to get them one day too.
ReplyDeleteglad all of you are home!
Definitely a manic Monday! Hope you make it through the week ok with good news about the Jeep this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLordy! Well, I hope you get the Fiesta!Hahaaa...For The Girls!!
ReplyDeletehughugs
Well, at least you're home. It'll be an "end of summer" that you'll never forget.
ReplyDeleteHave a better week this week!
:o)
Good luck..my friend had 58543 problems with her Jeep
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
So good to know you are all home safely. That blue car in the middle would be perfect for the Momster - her favorite shade of blue. But we think it would be a bit small for us.
ReplyDeleteHope the Jeep feels better soon.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
wow, those colors! I have always thought a nice electric blue would be so lovely, but that dark magenta is absolutely fabulous too!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, they all look fantastic--and I hope you all have a fabulous time no matter what you buy!!! Give the girls a kiss for me!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Cindy
Ooh, will you be getting one of those cool colors??
ReplyDelete