Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! Run for your LIFE!


See that????? See that UGLY, hairy "thing"???

It was in our WATER bowl!!! Can you imagine???

We are sending mama to the store to buy us a new bowl today.

YUCK! *Edited to ADD......YES this creepy crawler was ALIVE!!! And Swimming!!


20 comments:

  1. Oh, how Awful for them!! Yuck indeed!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious! What kind of spider is that? It looks huge from this angle. While Lilly would have sided with you two, Buddy would have thought it was a cool new toy. Good luck with the new water bowl!

    Happy seeing beautiful (not spiders in water bowls)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is better to be on the safe side. I think that no matter the amount of washing will get spider ickies off.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you already know my utter disdain for roaches and spiders, so...

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

    Just seeing that photo made me JUMP!

    Love the look you captured on Lady Bug's face. So precious!

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it wasn't even invited!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. New water bowl? I think if that showed up at our house mom would just lock the door and move us all into the barn. That spider is almost as big as YOU.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. yuck! Our mom doesn't like spiders either! We would probably try to eat him!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! YUCK! That looks quite gross! I absolutley HATE spiders! Good thing you are buying new bowls:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH YUCK! I HATE spiders! Was it still alive or was it dead? Either way, good thing you found it!:)
    Caitlynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, I couldn't handle that either!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuck, ick and all the other comments are right; I'd be worried that the spider might bite you. Glad you are getting a nice new bowl though.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Mom doesn't like spiders, she would definitely be screaming EEEK. But we think we might just eat it = BOL.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would be getting a new water bowl too. EWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eeewwww is right, double eewww. Don't like those creepy crawlers. Oh, just look at that cute face, poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD OMD OMD!!!!! throw the whole thing out quick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh girls I bet you just squeeeeeeeeeled!

    ReplyDelete
  17. JD would have fished it out to play with it... He is weird that way... Momma would have turned the disposal on, and turned the whole bowl upside down in the sink while screeching like a crazy woman... arachnophobia lives at my house...

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hope you demanded a new bowl. Not just that bowl cleaned and refilled, like a whole new bowl completely untainted by the horror of that....*thing* otherwise you'll have horrible horrible flashbacks everything you go to get a drink. Frankly, I'd look into moving.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!