Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
AMEN
We are praying constantly. This is so so sad.Love ya lots,Mitch and Molly
Praying <3Cotton
In all of our thoughts...
All day the people in Newtown have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I know they will be there in the days to come. I also just pray the community will be able to recover from the shock and begin the healing process.
So sadBenny & Lily
Prayers are being lifted up.Love,Teddy Bear & Sierra
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
AMEN
ReplyDeleteWe are praying constantly. This is so so sad.
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Mitch and Molly
Praying <3
ReplyDeleteCotton
In all of our thoughts...
ReplyDeleteAll day the people in Newtown have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I know they will be there in the days to come. I also just pray the community will be able to recover from the shock and begin the healing process.
ReplyDeleteSo sad
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Prayers are being lifted up.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra