Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thoughts of Thanksgiving...




Gather Together

Apple Pie / Pumpkin Pie

Turkey in the Straw

The Drumstick!!

Attitude of Gratitude

Mashed Potatoes and Gravey

Gobble til you Wobble

Please pass the Pumpkin Muffins

Stuffing Rocks!!

Trytophan...What is THAT?

I am SO Stuffed.

Turkey Enzymes...

I Need a NAP.

24 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, we love your thoughts! Especially the nap! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! I always need a good nap on Thanksgiving! So many wonderful things to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL!!!! Awesome!!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL..that sounds just right to us!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like the perfect day
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, sounds about right to us!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like the turkey and nap parts the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds perfect. What time is dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I like that and I'm looking forward to the turkey and a nap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom can't wait for the stuffing. That's her favorite part and we can't wait for pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanksgiving Greetings to you all. I hope you will have a very relaxing and joy filled day. Hunter sends lots of kisses and wags to your girls.
    Hugs and love,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving Noreen and Hunter and family! Love from us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a plan...Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too Ann! Thanksgiving naps are the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Thanks Sue! Reservations are for 1:30 if you would like to join us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks guys! Have a HappyThanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Doesn't it though?? The nap is the BEST part!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It does!! The nap is the best part!! Happy Thanksgiving Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are pretty sure it is the enzymes in the turkey that make us SO tired!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. See! Naps are the BEST!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes that about sums it up! Happy Thanksgiving Jeanne, Chloe, and Ladybug!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!