Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Snow Freaks!



They are BACK! The Snow Freaks!!


Hey guys! Sorry I have been a bit remiss with getting around to everyone's blogs...I have been battling the worst case of Vertigo.  I have it from time to time, but the last couple episodes have been just dreadful.

I am slowly coming around and will get back to my daily schedule of reading just as fast as I can!!

Supposed to be decorating and getting things mailed...and CARDS!!!  It will get done...just a little lae this year.

I miss you guys!!

Wanted to say THANK YOU to those of you who have already sent your beautiful cards!!

At least somebody's  on the ball!!

Once I get rolling again, I will start putting photos up!!

10 comments:

  1. Hope Frankie and Ernie don't see those snow freaks!


    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes those are some snowfreaks. Hope you are better soon. Sending healing vibes to you. Have a tremendous Thursday.

    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw i'm so sorry for what your going through! I hope you feel better soon! xx

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! Snow Freaks! We hope you feel better soon. We miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanne and girls, I have had Vertigo over the years and understand how you are feeling. Right now, I'm suffering from a toothache and swollen gum(hoping it isn't a root canal); so my life is slower than normal.
    Hey, I never saw any dog blogs that posted about the Christmas Card exchange-did I miss it? Hope you have a great night my friend.
    Our love to the girls,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had Vertigo but have heard from other people how horrible it can be. Visit when you can and we certainly understand when you can't.
    I need to get busy on my cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Snow Freaks, Jeanne, because I AM a snow freak myself!

    I've never experienced Vertigo, but I know others who have and they said it was just awful.

    Hope you're feeling much better today!

    ((((( You )))))

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope you feel better real soon Mss Jeanne!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the vertigo. Hope you are feeling better real soon.
    Love the Snow Freaks! Do the girls? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Noreen! The Christmas Card Exchange is in full swing! It was Jazzi's mom who put it together. I will forward you a copy of my list! The list is something I enjoy doing each and every year...it's just plain fun!! Hope you are feeling better...toothaches are no fun at all and I sure do hope it is NOT a root canal! Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!