Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Black And White Sunday




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


27 comments:

  1. Interesting black and white. Is that a pencil drawing effect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just like a sketch. Have a serene and easy Sunday.

    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo - looks like a pencil drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure that's not a drawing? Nice texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great! and it shows why we love dogs so much, one look into your eyes an we fall in love :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great effects, looks just like a charcoal or pencil drawing. Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's actually an app that I use on my ipad! I just love it! Thank you for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very artsy shot:) Happy Sunday.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that tongue!!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks KB! I love playing around with the apps on my iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know how much we love playing with the camera apps! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, it is a new effect introduced for March from one of my iphone apps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much! You are right! All it takes is one look in the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much Carma! I love playing with my photo apps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a picture that is transformed through one of my iphone apps! Love those things!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It DOES look like a drawing! It is a new feature of one of my iphone apps! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It does look like a sketch Molly! One of my iphone apps just came out with some pretty cool updates and I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that is so cute! Licky kisses!!!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very cool pic!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!