Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Smiling Sepia



We are joining Ruckus and Earl for the Sepia Saturday Hop
this week!!

25 comments:

  1. Such a cute smiley!!
    Smileys Back!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!


    Love smiley faces!


    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chloe, this has to be one of the most beautiful shots of you we have seen!!! Just so lovely.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello little cutie. Why are you all smiles today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking cute as ever Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim--Life at Golden PinesAugust 1, 2015 at 10:28 PM

    Chloe's smile has given me one -- She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a beautiful photo and a gorgeous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whether it's color, black and white or sepia, that is one of the cutest faces ever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute reminds me of my dog Malibu I had growing up :)


    xoxo, Ginger, Matt & Matilda's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely precious!! Just pinned in two different areas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful smile☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much guys! Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I really appreciate your spreading the love! Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks very much! I'm glad it brought back memories for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Ann...I think so too...but I'm kind of prejudiced!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Catherine!! Really appreciate it! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that's what I like to hear! Good for you Kim!! Thanks for your kind compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hank you guys!! We really appreciate it!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She was ALL kinds of happy today!!! Loves this summer weather!! Happy Monday to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Whitley!! We think so too! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you VERY much! I don't really like the camera so it is rare that mama sneaks in a good one of me!! Enjoy your Monday today!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Hawk! Hope you are smiling today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much guys! We really appreciate you! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!