Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BlogPaws WW: Chloe's Visit with Santa




34 comments:

  1. Looks like you found a nice Santa. Great photo of you two as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... and maybe my mom's wish the get a picture of Santa and me comes true this year too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! We hope you gave him your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an extraordinary photo! Chloe is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dognation, that is such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh was a CUTE picture, Jeanne! Chloe actually looks as though she's smiling. And that Santa is the most REAL-looking Santa I've ever seen!

    Happy Holidays, my friend!
    X to you and the girlz

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD cutest picture with Santa!!!


    xoxo,
    Ginger, Matt & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw too cute! She blends in with his beard haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwww I love it!!!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the best Santa photos that I've seen. ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, so cute. I hope you told Santa what LadyBug wanted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great picture of you with Santa! I'm afraid of him so you're very brave. Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now there's a happy Chloe!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice picture, I bet you told him all the stuff you want for Christmas

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so happy to be with Santa, Chloe☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chloe just LOVES Santa and Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! She just loves Santa and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much Dolly! I do love Santa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, Miss Chloe is very good at always remembering her sister LadyBug!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much Melissa...I was very pleased with the photographer AND that guy really did look exactly like the REAL Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much!! We love it too...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much Ron...she really WAS smiling!! That guy was amazing...I swear he really was the most AUTHENTIC Santa I have ever seen!! Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Thank you very much!! Chloe was so happy with that Santa...he was VERY authentic!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Indeed Chloe did give him her list and LadyBug's too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We hope your mom's wish does come true and you get a photo with Santa! This guy was awesome...he looked so REAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks very much Emma!! He was an awesome Santa!! Very authentic!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!