Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

BlogPaws WW: The LadyBug Edition





26 comments:

  1. That's so cute and creative. I have no idea how you did that but it's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Schandera StaasMarch 9, 2016 at 8:43 AM

    Awww, How cute!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really needs no word... maybe one: BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! I think that image belongs in a frame on the mantle too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that - it is a real necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet picture! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool effect. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice - we LOVE this shot so much.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spencer the GoldendoodleMarch 9, 2016 at 8:56 PM

    Cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that effect! You are dropping in on us today! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Melissa! You are too funny..."dropping" in...LOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much Ciara and Lightning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Ann...what on earth would I do without my "cool" apps on my iphone?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks very much!! Hope you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for popping by Dolly! And for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! No, it's not a necklace...it is one of my "fun" apps on my iphone! They come out with new ones all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much Elaine!! I really appreciate your popping by today to say hello! I have added your blog to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much Easy! Me and my LadyBug...she sure does love to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much Donna! LadyBug sure does love to cuddle!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Amy! I am known for playing with my many photo apps on my iphone...and this one in particular has SO many cool effects!! I'd be lost without it!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!