Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lilac Fest Pics...A Little Late!!



Had a terrific Mother's Day with my daughter...Lilac Fest was absolutely perfect!! As you can see in the pics, we did a bit of shopping and a bit of eating, met a HUGE Newfy dog and of course, a bichon! Took lots of pics...which neither of us EVER tire of, listened to some great bands, and the weather held out perfectly!! Meish made me the coolest photo book which I'll showcase in another post...Hope y'all had a great day / weekend!!

11 comments:

ChrisB said...

Glad you had a lovely day with your daughter~ it was lovely to share it through the side show :)

Katya said...

Great photos of what looks like it was a FABULOUS day! I get the heebie-jeebies thinking about traipsing through such large crowds! (although I did "do" the Grape Festival last year!)

Kellan said...

Such a great day - I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day! Great pictures - take care - Kellan

Joy T. said...

Excellent and looks like a great day was had by both of you!

BlondeBlogger said...

I can't see the pictures. :( I might be getting high speed soon though.....*fingers crossed* *head bowed in prayer*

Glad you had such a good time. You totally deserve it!

Unknown said...

The sign about fishing naked cracks me up!

Alison said...

great photos...looks like a perfect day. I love lilacs and newfoundlands!!

Brenda said...

Wonderful pics! LOVE the sign!

The Gal Herself said...

That is one BIIIIG Newfy! Nice contrast with the more petite bichon, huh? Glad you had such a calm and colorful Mother's Day (and thanks for sending positive thoughts to my mom).

aims said...

Is that you in the picture? If it is - do you live next door to me and we don't even know it? You look exactly - and I mean - exactly! like my next door neighbour!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great slide show. I love how it is displayed.