Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Another Manic ... Thursday!

Got lots going on right now. I have a deadline of the 11th for some design work that needs to be completed and submitted to Prima. Yep. I see ALL that stuff sitting right over there spread out on the dining room table. And I'm sitting here blogging. Crap!! OK, I'll try to speed through my blogroll tonight. Yeah. Right. We all know how THAT goes!

Have several loads of laundry in washer & dryer, trying to mess around with WHY Twitter is not working properly with my blog. It just stopped updating! I got pissed off and deleted it. For now. Don't have time to think about it right now.

Spent an hour on the phone with Sprint yesterday trying to get the billing straightened out. Sprint had given me three numbers / off network no charge due to some OTHER billing problems. Well, for the past three months they have been CHARGING me. I ignored it for three months and finally called them up and complained. "Representative" said oh, no problem, we'll get that fixed right away for you and the bill will be such and such. After spending 30 minutes on the phone with the guy....he says everything is peachy keen. I'm thinking, GREAT!! Then. I get an email from Sprint confirming our phone conversation. The freakin' guy only credited me about half what he said he would, then turned the service OFF!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! So today, I dial yet another number I have kept on file JUST in case I needed it. First question they ask.....did you try to resolve this through our regular Customer Service? I said YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, but they don't speak freakin' English, or at least they do NOT UNDERSTAND it!!!!! So, I go through the entire conversation of yesterday with the guy again. Same answer. No problem. We'll get that fixed up for you right away. FIFTY-EIGHT freakin' minutes later, I THINK it's fixed. I can't even go into any more detail about this. Suffice it to say. The confirmation email that I received actually gives me MORE than I asked for. So, I'm leaving it alone for now.

Still got lots of packing to do...headed North to the cottage with my daughter and her boyfriend and all the dogs for the weekend. Hope I didn't bore you all to tears! Can you tell I was just in a R A G E today?????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think customer service is dead. I have not actually received service in years. It's a sad state of affairs. And, my husband told me recently, these overseas call centers, where you are directed when you call a 1800 number? The people at them are in like Timbuktu, but have been given linguistic lessons in "Midwest" accent English. Sad, no?

Brenda said...

I've had my own experience with customer service this morning at HughesNet (those lying, conniving, immoral, thieves!) I feel for ya hon, dealing with these folks isn't good for your health!

A Spot of T said...

I'm leaving on a holiday in a couple of weeks and wanted to pre-book a tour and show now because I had heard it was filling up. I had the sweetest little oriental lady on the phone helping me. Or me helping her. Or me saying "Pardon me?" alot. Or something like that. I'm not really sure what tour and show I got booked on...but I thought I'd live on the edge and just say "Ok. Sounds good."

Kellan said...

I hate when things don't work like they are supposed to and then it takes moving mountains to get the thing fixed!!!

The mountains sound wonderful - something to look forward to -I'm glad for you.

Take care and have a good day - Kellan

Unknown said...

Big. Deep. Breath. Sounds like a crazy day. Stay sane. :)

Unknown said...

I get so tired of customer service people blowing smoke up my. . .I hope after all that they did fix the problem!

Ha ve fun at the cottage! And get to work girl. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh girl I Feel your pain. Here's hoping it all gets done without a lot of stress involved!

Focus on that cottage - oh does that sound LOVELY. Have a fun time my friend!

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. I wish they could just get it right the first time and if that isn't possible, fix it when you spend time explaining the problem.

willowtree said...

And they wonder why people go postal.