Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Visiting Four-Leggeds!!

 

We had a whole bunch of running around at my place today!!!

TWENTY Four Paws of Craziness!!

Still TRYING to keep Chloe relatively quiet...and I think the medicine is making her feel a little better today...which is GREAT!! Keeping my fingers crossed that each day will bring more improvement!!

Saw the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz AGAIN tonight and I freakin' loved it! Those two really have chemistry! This one is a keeper and I will buy the DVD when it comes out.

The HEAT WAVE continues across Upstate NY...let's just hope tomorrow brings us some relief...

For now...

VERY grateful we have A/C!!!

How 'bout you???

Coping OK with the heat wave????

What have YOU been doing to deal with all of this humidity????
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sandy said...

I have been watching your weather and thanking God that I live in Texas where it's cooler - and how weird is that?

Great pics and I'm glad Chloe is feeling better. Metacam is great stuff.

silvieon4 said...

So glad to hear Chloe is doing better. HOT HUMID and HISTAMINE producing... that summarizes this summer for us.

Ettttchew!

Mommy, I'm Home said...

Whoa! That's a lot of 4leggeds running around!

It's been unseasonably cool here the last few days (in the 60s and 70s) and we don't know what humidity is here, so we've been lucky. Today, it's supposed to get back into the mid 80s, which I'm grateful for. The Midge really needs to get back to the pool and swim off some of that energy...

Remington said...

Heat isn't bad here. Actually it's very pleasant! I hope you are able to stay cool....we wouldn't want that kind of heat! Have a fun filled weekend!

Donna said...

It's rainy here...Happy weekend sweetheart!
hughugs

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What adorable photos!! Are those Keeshounds??

I don't know what we would do without our A/C!! Hope your heat wave ends soon!

faye said...

Those are a lot of paws.. I am sure
I would be tripping over them.

Good news about Chloe... better
and mo' better each day.

I can not tolerate the Florida
summers without AC... bad enough
that the AC at work is out most of the past month... just in our lab and it gets up to 80°..

willowtree said...

Heat is not the problem right now...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I see you've been having four legged visitors too. The cuteness! Hope you're having fun amidst all the chaos and staying cool. A little relief if you call 85 cool. haha Better Than 102 though for sure. ~Jeanne

Katya said...

WOW! What a lot of puppy paws!!!!!! What fun it must have been! I'm glad we were in the camper or truck a lot...man, this is NOT Florida, after all!!!!!