Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Pennsylvania Dutch Country


Here are a few scenes from our recent trip to Kutztown, Pennsylvania. We stayed at the Pine Hill RV Resort. I would highly recommend it!! The girlz loved it and were very well behaved on our trip.

I felt like MISbehavin' due to the tremendous heat and humidity!! I kept thinking....I am in Pennsylvania...not the Caribbean!! It was especially bad on our last day because we had to attend a picnic which was held outside for many hours. Due to my illness, my body does not tolerate heat or humidity. I was miserable.

On the flipside, it was a good trip and nice to see Ben's daughter and her children as we hadn't seen them since South Dakota last September.

We will be heading North again soon and I am so very glad!!! Cooler temps....yay!!

7 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

You do a great job with these collages... and the humidity is the worst. Makes everyone miserable.

Honeygo Beasley said...

Yes, it's been miserably hot and humid in PA. I don't have a condition and I could barely stand it. We've since had a break in the heat and humidity. Yesterday felt like fall! Today is pretty nice too. Sorry my home state didn't treat you better on the weather front. Nevertheless, enjoy the coolness up north. Ciao for now!

Cindy

Pamela said...

We visited that part of the country in the mid nineties. Eons ago now it seems. I loved it, too.

I can't tolerate the heat very well either. I get nauseous and cranky. Or is that cranky and nauseous. ha ha.

Remington said...

Love the pics! Looks like a grand time was had by all....

CrystalChick said...

Neat collage! I am probably not that far from Pennsylvania Dutch Country and we've still never done the day trip there. It's on our list though! Glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

lovely collage indeed.

i want to thank you for all your nice comments on my blog i haven't been as good as i'd hoped in keeping up with the nice people who come and take the time to leave a comment. it's so much easier to cruise and cruise out, regardless of how much i might have enjoyed someone's work. so thank YOU, more taking the time. it means a LOT to me.

jeannie

Cloudia said...

used to love me some shoo fly pie :)