Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's LadyBug's Turn!!

Hey!  This is LadyBug!!

Occasionally I STEAL the keyboard and talk about ME!!

There was this Corn!

Specifically Corn on the COB!!!  I LOVE this stuff!!!  My Daddy gets it for me, but only at a certain time of the year...and apparently that time is here right NOW!!!

Check ME out....

Munching on my Corn on the COB!!!


I like to make sure that I get each and every little kernel off!!! 

They have a nerve....rationing my corn...

With some silly little story....like it MIGHT make me sick or something.

Yeah....like Chocolate makes THEM sick!

Chloe hates corn and this is how she spent her evening...
Hope y'all are having a fabulous Monday!!

xoxo LadyBug

10 comments:

faye said...

Yeah Ladybug.. glad you got your
turn to 'speak'... go easy on that
corn.

Jeanne said...

Way cute!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Our Mom just LOVES corn on the cob, but only when it is fresh picked locally, like it is now.She could make a whole meal out of it. We think we might like to nibble on one of those ears too, but she says none of us do well with corn - bummer :( Did your ear have butter on it? We LOVE butter too - we could at least lick the buttery goodness off, right?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

silvieon4 said...

You are lucky. Most Bichons cannot digest corn and it actually makes them sick. I love artichokes and it is my joy to have momma hold each leaf as I scrape it with my bottom teeth. Convincing her to share the heart is a job, but I LOVE it and would spend hours eating artichokes. I see the big globe ones in the grocery bag I start to salivate. LOOOOOVE THEM!

Unknown said...

Oh Ladybug, I had thought you and my Fibi would get along fabulously, until. . .I'm afraid you would be battling over the corn. She eats her cob clean, do you? I see you have your daddy holding the ear for you, Fibi holds it herself, lol. She gets mad if someone tried to hold it for her. You're such a good friend Ladybug!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! My peeps had corn this weekend ... NOPE I did not have any. Lucky you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Nice goin' Ladybug. I sees you luvs your corns. I gots to try dat sometime. I tink Mom is afraid dat I run off wit da whole ting and not gives it back! BOL

Donna said...

Hahahaaa....omword.
It DOES look good!!
hughugs

Maddy and Owen said...

We love corn too! Maybe we should try some on the cob-it looks fun :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

CrystalChick said...

Hi LadyBug! I like corn too... and chocolate. ;)