Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love Bug Collars!



I would like to introduce you to a FABULOUS new company called Love Bug Collars!  I had the pleasure of ordering one of these stylish, excellent quality collars for the girlz!! 


 You know that I absolutely HAD to order the
LadyBug collar for LadyBug...I mean...how could I not???? 

 The packaging that the collars came in is really cute too!  And everything matches with the cool logo of the store! 



 I tried so very hard to take pictures of the girlz wearing these very cool collars ... sadly, they did not feel like posing for me...their fur covers up the collars!! 







Chloe is rockin' the pretty bright pink WILD one!!  These collars are just the CUTEST!!  They come in all kinds of colors and patterns and sizes!!

 

Check out Love Bug Collars!!!  You will be THRILLED that you did!!  The owner is just the sweetest person!!  When I ordered, she graciously gave me the LadyBug collar...in order of my pretty girl!! 

I have just checked out the latest colors and styles and much to my surprise...I spy ANOTHER Yellow LadyBug Collar!!!  So excited!!  I had better get going with my ordering!!  You can also check out the Love Bug Collars on Facebook!!  Please let her know that I have sent you! I am so very pleased with every single aspect of her business....from the packaging and the quality to the speedy delivery!! 





18 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

OMG! That ladybug collar is perfect! :)

Teddy Bear said...

They are really nice! And the girls look beautiful with their new necklaces.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Cloudia said...

Cute!


Pleasant thoughts &
Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Finn said...

Very cute!!

Molly the Airedale said...

What pretty collars! The ladybug collar couldn't get any more perfect for you, LadyBug!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

booahboo said...

Those are some lovely collars for girls :D You both are so cute and am the prettiest bichons around.

When i wear my collar... its lost too in the maze of my curls.. :) Have a good weekend ahead!

woofs n licks,
Dommy

Daryl said...

adorable even if you cant see the collars for their lovely fur

GOOSE said...

That Lady Bug collar is very cute.
Blessings,
Goose

Donna said...

Awwww...How Cute Jeanne! Love the name of it!
hughugs

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow those collars are really cool, and what a great model
Benny & Lily

Ann said...

sweet collars. I'll have to check them out

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Time to get out that plastic card and order that yellow ladybug collar too. Very nice. Our collars never show very well on us either.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tucker The Crestie said...

So cute!

Ron said...

Hi Jeanne!

Just wanted to pop by and say HI!

LOVE the collars! They're soooooooooo dang cute!

X to you and the girlz!

KSO said...

Super cute collars, the girls look adorable!

faye said...

The collars are cute, but nothing
beats the two girlz in the cuteness
category...

Unknown said...

What lovely collars!! They are so cute!! They look adorable on the dogs!! cute,cute, cute!!

Katya said...

Wow, those collars look so cool! The fabrics are really cute! What could be more perfect for LadyBug!!!!!