Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Are You Getting Ready for Halloween????



I have been out shopping for the girlz Halloween Costumes...Chloe is NOT one to like dressing up at ALL!!  But, I have decided that since LadyBug is my little social butterfly, I will take her to the contests this year...I don't want to put Chloe through the unnecessary trauma...she is not tolerating it as well as she did as a youngster!

This whole senior thing...it's tough on all of us!!  Happy Saturday!



12 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Your costume is just too adorable!

bichonpawz said...

Looking very festive we say. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

bichonpawz said...

What a cutie!!! I think the French Maid suits her....perfectly!!!!

bichonpawz said...

you look great! halloween is the best


urban hounds

Murphy said...

That is a very cute costume! I HATE wearing clothes and my misery is not lost on mom. But she thinks I should wear SOMETHING so we reached a compromise (sort of). The things we do for our hoomans!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

bichonpawz said...

You are! We love Halloween
Benny & Lily

bichonpawz said...

Ooo-la-la Ladybug! Better watch out for all the boys! :)

bichonpawz said...

What a cute costume. Our mom was sizing me up today with some crochet project she is working on. I heard something about turning me into a bumble bee.


Walter

bichonpawz said...

What a cute costume! --Jess & Duke @ Life with Duke

bichonpawz said...

Adorable costume for Lady Bug! It's faaaaaaaabulous!

My mother used to do the same thing with her two Pomeranian's and the both loved getting dressed up. She would also take them to a doggie Easter parade each Spring.

Hope you had a super Saturday, Jeanne!

X to you and the girlz!

bichonpawz said...

I almost bought Duke a costume a couple weeks ago but changed my mind. LadyBug looks adorable in that costume

bichonpawz said...

I bet she brings home all the prizes!!