Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
It looks like you are having a beautiful and enjoyable fall there. Love the photos!
Beautiful!!!
Gorgeous gorgeous colors!!!Thanks for linking up!ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
Love all the beautiful colors. Mom says she never has any luck with mums, but these sure are pretty.Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Those mums are beautiful.
Beautiful colors. Did you get my email this morning that you are the winner of the Kohne Kollar?
So pretty. I love mums
Beautiful!!!Smileys!Dory and the Boyz
That cheered us up on a rainy morning. Have a fabulous Friday.Best wishes Molly
Sorry Mary! Limited email while traveling!! I am so excited!!! Thank you very much!!! I will have to order another collar so they can be twins!!
The vibrant colors are just beautiful! Thank you for the morning smiles, girls ☺Love ya lots♥Mitch and Molly
Hi Y'all!Y'all have some beautiful mums there!Y'all come by now,Hawk aka BrownDog
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
It looks like you are having a beautiful and enjoyable fall there. Love the photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gorgeous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
Love all the beautiful colors. Mom says she never has any luck with mums, but these sure are pretty.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning
Those mums are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors. Did you get my email this morning that you are the winner of the Kohne Kollar?
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love mums
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory and the Boyz
That cheered us up on a rainy morning. Have a fabulous Friday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Sorry Mary! Limited email while traveling!! I am so excited!!! Thank you very much!!! I will have to order another collar so they can be twins!!
ReplyDeleteThe vibrant colors are just beautiful! Thank you for the morning smiles, girls ☺
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly
Hi Y'all!
ReplyDeleteY'all have some beautiful mums there!
Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog