Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Secret Words








30 comments:

  1. So cute! It really does look like she is getting told a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secrets are the best when you can share (BOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha uh oh!!! They are definitely planning something :P

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet she is saying "I wuv you"!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, yes, yes... I want to know it... can you share that secret with me please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Looks like someone's gonna know a secret whether or not they want to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatcha whispering about, girls? A secret plan?? We want in on this juicy talk...!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Y'all!


    I want to know a secret!


    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look like you are telling secrets cutie pies! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you two plotting some mischief???
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm going to have that Beatles song stuck in my head...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are you two plotting now?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that looks like its gonna be a great secret...I wonder what it is????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a secret Princess Leah! :) They are always telling each other secrets! Maybe they are plotting something!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As soon as I find out what it is Whitley...you will be the first to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just KNOW they are up to something!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah! DEFINITELY up to something!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Most of the time they are planning SOME sort of mischief!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh,they have lots and lots of secrets Dolly!! Nice to see you hear! I missed you at the chat on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are always telling each other secrets Hawk! Or plotting....probably plotting mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yeah! Whether she wants to or not!!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish they would share it with ME! It probably involves some sort of mischief!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww...maybe that is what the secret is!! Words of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Planning may not be the right word...I'm thinking...PLOTTING!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, they do love to share everything...including secrets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. THEY love secrets too!! They are always plotting something!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Every now and then I catch them at just the right time! Mostly...they are looking the OTHER way!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!