Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rest in Peace: My Chloe Girl

12-21-2018

My Beautiful Chloe

I  have started to write this post many, many times.  I am still too fragile to go in to much detail really.  I didn't think it was possible to cry this many tears.  I feel like a part of me went with her.  Thank God I have Juliet and Romey.  I would not have been able to deal with this without them.

Chloe was my very first Bichon Frise.  I fell in love with her the very moment I saw her at ten weeks of age.  She was with me night and day for almost fifteen years.  She followed me wherever I went.  We literally did everything together.  And I do mean everything.  What a special bond we had.  I cannot put in to words how I felt as I said my final goodbye.  

She suffered a seizure here at home.  Rushed to the vet and they said to watch her.  She came out of that one after a little while.  That evening she had another one.  It took her longer to come out of it.  None of us slept that night.  Early in the morning she had her third seizure and I knew.   At this point, she could not see or hear.  She was confused and frightened.

I knew it was her time.

I will treasure each and every single second that we shared.

Had a conversation with Juliet and Romey...and let them say goodbye.

Chloe will always live on in our hearts ... My One and Only Chloe Girl.

Forever and ever.


There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.
It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of all its beautiful colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.


When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. 

There is always food and water and warm spring weather. 
The old and frail animals are young again. 
Those who were sick, hurt or in pain are made whole again. 
There is only one thing missing, 
they are not with their special person who loved them so much on earth. 
So each day they run and play until the day comes 
when one suddenly stops playing and looks up! 
The nose twitches! The ears are up! 
The eyes are staring and this one runs from the group! 
You have been seen and when you and your special friend meet, 
you take him in your arms and hug him. 
He licks and kisses your face again and again - 
and you look once more into the eyes of your best friend and trusting 
pet. 

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together never again to be apart.

11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

I had to read twice as I saw it the first time... hugs to you ...and my tears for your wonderful girl... she was and it as part of us... always...

The Flynnigans said...

My deepest condolences on the loss of Chloe. I have two bichona that are now 11 and 12 and every day I am reminded that my time with them is not enough.
My heart hurts for you and your family. Sending many hugs. Xo

Donna Schandera Staas said...

I'm SO sorry Jeanne...I know how you feel...bless her heart!
hughughughugs

ann thompson said...

I am so very sorry for your loss Jeanne. I know how difficult this is for you. While we may love all our fur babies there is always that one that we have a special bond with.

The OP Pack said...

We are so very sorry for your tragic loss. We understand only too well the horror of those seizures:( You gave Chloe a wonderful life and she brought much love to you, and now she has left you with cherished memories. Time heals that heartache, and thankfully she will live forever in your heart. Hugs,

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber and Mom

harrispen said...

We're so sorry to hear this news of Chloe. She sure was a much loved girl.

Princess Leah said...

Sending you lots and lots of LUFFS and HUGS and our very best wishes
Losing our furbabies is just so heartbreaking, we so wish we could be there to hug you in person
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

alasandra said...

We are so very sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))

C.L.W.STEP said...

We're so sad to hear about your dear Chloe. We know what it's like to lose a cherished pet. Sending lots of hugs and prayers. Chester

catchatcaren said...

I am just heartbroken to learn of Chloe going to the Bridge. I had my Angel Bobo for 18 years, and we were incredibly attached to each other, so I "get it" Chloe will be deeply missed. Sending (((hugs))) and love. I am so deeply sorry.

Ra Husquiberian said...

We hope you are finding peace, it is so hard,