Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Premier Week

I've been looking forward to Fall because I love the start of all the new Fall shows. One of the shows my daughter and I started to watch is
"Dancing with the Stars". Now, normally I hate ballroom dancing. But. They have glitzed it up and made it exciting and fun and interactive to watch! Last night was the premier and it was great!! I really like the Cheetah Girl! Oh, my second choice would be the Scary Spice Girl. I can't remember their real names. Last season I voted for Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianna Hough. They were the BEST! And they won! So, I'm all ready for night two...which is tonight on ABC. I'm also looking forward to my other favorites....especially Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters...what a week!!

No comments: