Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Simply Crepes!

Today just Rocked!! First off, My SIL got to GO HOME today!!! After 21 days in the hospital!! YAY!! We simply HAD to celebrate so we had dinner at a quaint little place in Canandaigua called Simply Crepes. Fabulous, eclectic kind of place with great atmosphere and friendly people - special thanks to Sharon & Renee!! You made our evening very entertaining! The food was superb and the service could not have been any better. My husband had the Southwestern Crepe for his entree, and I had the Thai Beef Crepe. OK, I had to use my phone for the pics...but you'll get the idea!



Of course, they asked if we'd like to check out the dessert menu. Are you kidding me????? I am a freak about dessert!! My husband had the Banana Split Crepe. I had the Chocolate Mousse Crepe. Photos below:




It was absolutely DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations! 21 days is a darned long time to eat hospital food. Now, you have gone and made me hungry. I couldn't tell those were cell phone pictures

Sandy said...

crepes? hmmm, crepes. I wonder if I could convince my husband they were something else. I know, I'll call them blini!

Great photos and congrats to your sil!

Unknown said...

That sounds thoroughly decadent. I'm jealous. Yummy

Kellan said...

I'm so glad to hear that your SIL has been released from the hospital - great news!!! And, the crepes - YUM!

Thanks for being my friend - it is a honor to know you and I hope you know how much I enjoy you! I will see you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering. I love crepes. Last year I had a Hawaiian themed Candle Party and made pina colada crepes. They were awesome too. I don't think a person could go wrong with a crepe.

laurie said...

good news on your SIL. and i think i would have skipped the other crepes and gone straight for the dessert ones. yum yum yum.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! And I LOVE when you say the C word, it makes me want to go to NY every time.

Anonymous said...

Great news about the SIL. Hope she can stay out for a while.

Crepes can be so yummy. There used to be a restaurant called The Crepery but I'm not sure if it is still around. Went there for a brunch once....Oooo...it was expensive!!

Anonymous said...

I was pleasantly surprised by SimplyCrepes; see my review at Cooking with Ideas at http://www.cookingwithideas.typepad.com