Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Random Quiz...

I am doing this...because I am trying to keep my mind occupied....I should be sleeping as I have to get up early tomorrow and go to my appointment...I've given up trying to read....I can't concentrate....so I give you:

A quiz stolen from The Gal Herself

1. Do you wake up cranky?: yes
2. If an ex said he hates you, you say?: "No kidding." It was me who initiated the divorce.
3. Would you curse in front of your parents?: Yes, though my mother always hated it!!
4. If a fairy godmother comes into your life, you?: Start wishing
5. What is your current annoyance?: My appointment at the dentist tomorrow...although he truly is a nice guy!
6. Do you like drama?: Not in MY life...
7. What kind of camera do you have?: Canon
8. Last time you were on a boat and where?: My cottage on Lake Ontario in September
9. Do you take daily vitamins or medications?: Yes
10. Where is your computer located?: I am using the one in the kitchen right now
11. Would you ever eat cow poop?: NO Way
12. What was the last item you bought?: Dog Chewies at Target
13. What country has the best food?: America
14. Last time you used a coupon?: Today at Michaels
14. Are you afraid of rollercoasters?: No. I love 'em!
15. If your bestfriend told you they're moving, you?: OK - get yourself a webcam and a laptop!!
15. Would you rather go to a party or out of town?: Out of town
16. Apple Bottom Jeans or Hollister gift card?: Neither...I'd take cash.
17. Do you think your dumb?: No
18. Say a random word?: nonchalantly
19. Do you wear anything with skulls?: No
20. What is/was your school mascot?: Rockets
21. Do you own a class ring or letterman jacket?: Yes, a class ring
22. At what age do you want to be married?: Done already! Twice!
23. Is divorce an option?: Done that already too
24. What color is your luggage?: Bright Purple
25. Where and when did you last go on vacation?: Too LONG A G O....Bermuda
26. Where is your mom right now?: In Heaven
27. What are you suppose to be doing right now?: Sleeping
28. What is your 5 year plan?: Be cruising the country in the RV!
29. What is your 10 year plan?: Let's not get carried away!
30. One wish?: Health / Happiness

7 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Your most recent purchase -- doggie treats -- is almost as sexy as mine -- paper towels. I wish one of us could have said "tickets for a Caribbean cruise" or "a Prada bag." But no, we've got doggie treats and paper towels. Oh well, at least we know we were honest!

Amy W said...

I think you need to take a vacation!!

Sandy said...

My most recent purchase? TheraFlu! By the way, I recently read The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult after noticing her books in your sidebar.

Thank you.

Jen said...

Fun quiz. I've enjoyed everything I've read by Jodi Picoult too, but I haven't read any of the ones in your sidebar yet. I'll have to add them to my list.

Kellan said...

Would you ever eat cow poop - YUCK - so glad you said NO! Bright purple luggage - that definitely says something about your fun personality! This was fun - have a good day - Kellan

Brenda said...

Those are some pretty durn good answers. I like the idea of bright purple luggage, yep, I do.

Dentist today? or tomorrow? I hate going to sit in that chair too, hate, hate, hate it!

dawn said...

A vacation to a nice sunny spot sounds nice and I always long for one when I come to your blog.