Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today is International Disturbed People's Day!!

Finally a holiday I can relate to!

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... just as I've done.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus
or occasionally pee on yourself...

You hang in there sunshine, you're friggin' special.

Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad,
is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back .


Today's Message of the Day is:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

You rock! I really, really needed this today. Thank you!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I needed this too. I have a certain IL who DESERVES this! :)

Unknown said...

i have a list of at least 20 people to send this to - after i send it to myself, of course. =8)

Anonymous said...

Wow, how did you know? At least I am happy most of the time. Denial is good for that;-).

Hayden said...

too funny! thanks for the laugh.

Joy T. said...

Phew! I'm glad they added "occasionally pee on yourself" because sometimes I get laughing and....well anyway. A couple days late in commenting but us disturbed people celebrate whenever we want :o)