Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

DigiScrapping

Please bear with me while I play with my new software program! It is a handful, but I am trying very hard to get the hang of digiscrapping.....or digital scrapbooking! This new program does lots of different things and I just discovered I can play with blog banner pics using different pics on my computer. So, if I "look" a bit weird or out of the ordinary for awhile...that's why!!

It's a very fun software package to use, and very powerful! It does so many things I don't know where to start!! I wanted to get a program that was not as complicated as AdobePhoto, yet I also wanted to try my hand at Digital Scrapping. So, I think I've discovered the best of both worlds.

Time will tell! Thanks for stickin' with me while I give this thing a try...and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like fun to me!

Anonymous said...

OH, I'm so impressed that you're learning something new. I'm just trying to remember how to operate my washing machine these days.

Anonymous said...

What software did you get? I'm not a scrapbooker, but I've been thinking about trying the digital kind.

Unknown said...

Have fun learning and playing with your toy. :) Love your current header. :)

bichonpawz said...

Thanks! The name of the software is: Art Explosion Scrapbook Factory Deluxe Version 4.0