Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oops....Need to Clear This Up!

Hey....I do believe that I have confused you guys! I mentioned how excited I was that I was planning a trip....but I didn't tell anyone WHEN this particular journey was about to begin. The trip will not be starting for a matter of months yet. We are in the planning stages. I have booked some reservations and left some open, but I just didn't want to put it all out there.....you know....not the whole itinerary and dates and all. Pictures will be forthcoming!

Just. Not. Yet!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

No matter where you go, or what you do, have fun!

CrystalChick said...

Ah, but the planning stage is exciting too! Have fun, both now and when you do go!

aims said...

We are leaving the day after my last show. I can't believe the man didn't take into account how exhausted I will be or how long it takes me to pack the trailer. Ah well. Guess I'm sleeping for the first couple of days.

He keeps telling me - we're going to the BIG EASY. That means you dcn't have to do anything aims.

Bless his well-meaning heart.

Anonymous said...

Oh well I still wish you a happy time. I love the planning part as well! I always spend alot of time online checking everything out!

Unknown said...

Trips are fun! :)