Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can You Believe It's December Already???


Christmas--that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance--a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved."
~ Augusta E. Rundell

I learned of a great give-a-way today from THE Mamarazzi! And you also might want to check out the fabulous SITS blog!! Talk about Christmas coming early!!

Happy December 1st Everyone!!

Ready, Set, Go!!!!! Get Ready for the Holiday C R A Z E!!!

6 comments:

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Christmas in Guam is a little different but there still is that something special in the air.!!

Brenda said...

I love to see the excitement of our babies at Christmas. To me, that's what Christmas is all about.

Katya said...

December seems to arrive earlier and earlier each year, doesn't it? I love this time of the year, as I love cozy turtlenecks and sweaters. I love walking in the snow and even playing in it! I love sipping hot tea, and a fire in the woodstove! Christmas is just the "icing on te cake"! I love reading the Christmas story and hearing stories people have written with their "take" on Mary and Joseph. I love the music, the colors, the warmth....

Can you tell I just love this time of year?

Kellan said...

What a great quote!

Have a good afternoon, Jeanne - see you soon - Kellan

Caroline said...

Hi Jeanne, thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad I came by...good stuff here! See you soon :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm in denial about Christmas already. Love the quote you included!